- Handbags Type: Bucket Bag
- Main Material: Genuine Leather
- Lining Material: Polyester&Cotton
- Size: 10.63"(l)*4.72"(w)*9.65"(h)
- Weight: 1.76Ib
- Capacity: Large
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Number of Handles/Straps: One
- Interior: Interior Compartment,Interior Slot Pocket
- Hardness: Hard
- Occasion: Versatile
- Style: Vintage
In Eastern culture, koi was just ornamental fish from somewhere such as the Royal Palace aristocracy and prominent officials, or was raised in temple shrines. It is rare for people to see it, so it is called "sacred fish". Later, koi have been given mysterious legends, so people regard it as a symbol of good luck and happiness.
Due to manual measurement, please allow 1-3 cm error.
Due to different monitor settings, picture's color may differ from the actual product colors.